Affordable, easy-to-use, email marketing tools.
Creating and sending emails, tracking email campaign results, and gauging the success of your email marketing efforts is easy, and affordable, with our Professional level email marketing platform. Get HTML email templates, HDI-certified technical support, and a flexible pricing plan that allows you to send multiple mailings for one affordable monthly fee.
Email List Management Features
Useful email list management features allow you to:
- Schedule and send multiple email campaigns for one monthly fee
- Manage your list, add and remove members, create administrators
- Create and send powerful email campaigns that render perfectly – no matter which device they’re viewed on – with our Responsive Email Designer
- Schedule mailings with an easy-to-use email marketing calendar
- Integrate with Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture and others
- View click effectiveness with the clickthrough heatmap
- Track and measure results with real-time comprehensive reporting
- Create content with an updated HTML editor and spam analysis tool
- Build surveys to poll your audience and track responses
The Net Atlantic Advantage
- Personal customer service: We believe every customer deserves individual attention no matter what the issue. Our HDI-certified technical support team is available by phone, email, and live chat to make getting in touch quick and easy. The same is true for our billing and account executive teams.
- Good sender relationships: With over a decade of email deliverability experience, you benefit from our in-house compliance department and solid relationships with major ISPs. We also partner with reputation monitoring services firm Return Path to help solve deliverability challenges for permission-based email programs.
- Fully branded options: For businesses that want to put their brand first, we offer private IP addresses, managed dedicated email marketing servers, a customizable FROM address, virtual mail server, and preference center so that your emails look like they are sent and managed directly by your company.