Net Atlantic Quarterly - Summer 2010
Now that summer is here, and you're spending long days sitting by the pool listening to the ballgame by podcast, we at Net Atlantic would like to remind you that email marketing never stops. Summer is a perfect time to reevaluate your online marketing efforts.
With new capabilities like social media, dynamic content, mobile applications, and video hosting, email remains the core of total engagement marketing. You can connect more directly with your subscribers in more ways, raising relevance and response using powerful segmentation, automation, web analytics and tracking.
This newsletter will cover many ways Net Atlantic can help you engage your audience, including:
- Use Social Media in your emails to create viral sharing.
- Learn how changes to Windows Live Hotmail will affect you.
- View Our Past Webinars about video emails and more.
- See Our Training Demos to optimize your campaigns.
- Make Your Emails Matter webinar June 24 @2pm.
- The 11 Most Successful Business Models Used in Email Marketing white paper.
Net Atlantic supports your total engagement marketing strategy with the most powerful and versatile online tools available. Don't just market to your audience. Engage them.
Thank you for reading,
- Andy Lutts, CEO, Net Atlantic, Inc.
Help your subscribers share your emails
Our Social Media tool adds links to the most popular social media sites including Digg, Furl, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Bookmarks, Delicious, Reddit, Stumbleupon, and many others.
How It Will Affect Email Delivery (and What You Can Do About It)
But don't panic! There are many ways to keep your emails reaching the inbox for your Hotmail users. In our newest article, we'll cover the changes and tell you what you can do about them.
We cover video email, list management and much more
You'll learn how to maximize engagement using our easy video insertion tool, make email the center of your marketing strategy, and optimize delivery using best list management practices.
Our short demonstrations show you our advanced tools
Want to know more about automating email campaigns with Net Atlantic? How about A/B/n Split Testing? If our more advanced features seem daunting, our quick (3-5 minute) demos help you learn to use them.
Our training demos cover:
- A/B/n Split Testing
- Image Hosting
- Tracking & Reporting
- Email Segments
- Email Surveys
- Triggered & Sequential Mailings
- And more…
Make Your Emails Matter: Increase Email Relevance Through Segmentation and Targeting
Thursday, June 24, 2PM EST/11AM PST
You manage email marketing campaigns for your brand, using engaging content. Yet, you can’t get your emails opened. How do you raise your open and clickthrough rates?
Register for our free webinar: "Make Your Emails Matter: Increase Relevance Through Segmentation and Targeting". Marketing Manager Tom Bishop will cover the 5 most important components of a successful email marketing strategy, including:
- Creating and delivering relevant content
- Applying profile and behavior-based targeting
- Automating email campaigns to match customer lifecycles
- Achieving the right contact frequency for your audience
- Testing your strategy for effectiveness
Make Your Emails Matter:
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2010
Time: 2PM EST/11AM PST (1 Hour)
The 11 Most Successful Business Models Used in Email Marketing
Which business models can be most successful for your email newsletter? Net Atlantic has more than 10 years of email marketing experience, and we've put that into our latest white paper.
"The 11 Most Successful Business Models Used in Email Marketing" by CEO Andy Lutts, covers the top 11 methods used to generate revenue from email campaigns, including:
- Paid subscription recurring revenue model
- Advertiser-supported email newsletter model
- Affiliate pay-for-performance revenue sharing model
- Pay-per-access revenue generating model
- Non-profit fundraising and advocacy model
- Free content model to attract readers to your site
- And many more…