DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)
Get your emails delivered.
Establish your email reputation and maintain trust with Internet Service Providers using DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) technology, and improve email campaign performance by increasing the speed and delivery of your email messages. Put simply, DKIM helps you achieve higher email deliverability rates.
How it works: By attaching a digital signature to outgoing email messages, DomainKeys tracks a message back to the sender's domain name and verifies that it's legitimate; it also confirms that no one has altered the message content.
The advantages: ISPs value DKIM in determining whether messages are valid, spam or forged messages that need to be discarded. ISPs can exempt DKIM signed/authenticated messages from spoof detecting filters. This increases the speed of delivery of your email messages, providing easier access to recipient inboxes, which improves overall campaign performance.
Additional DKIM Features
- Multiple domain set-up authentication for each email campaign
- Easy configuration allows you to generate and confirm DKIM is set up properly within your account
- Auto population of "From" domains used by previous mailings improves efficiency and ensures you are authenticating your usual sending domains
Email Deliverability Reporting
Net Atlantic provides you with tools to track, test, and improve the deliverability rates of email marketing campaigns.
- The Mail Overview Report with delivery information for quick insight into campaign results
- Drill down to get more insight about results that concern you, even to specific email addresses
- Home page dashboard including deliverability results for recent mailings
DKIM lets you benefit from email authentication advancements without engaging the support of your IT department. DKIM authentication technology is a standard feature of Net Atlantic's Enterprise Level Email Marketing, available at no extra cost.