Use lower case letters and dashes only. List name appears in sent emails and can't be changed.
- Use our free HTML email templates or upload your own
- Segment your message for better results
- Track and measure results with our comprehensive reporting
- Build and send a survey
- Review content with a spam analysis tool
With Enterprise Level you get all Professional Level features and more:
Increase email campaign results using:
- A/B/N split-testing
- Triggered and sequential mailings
- Recency and frequency limits to prevent list fatigue
- Demographic and behavioral segmentation
Optimize data management with:
- Automatic ODBC data synchronization
Keep it Simple by Writing Content First
Create your email marketing content once to make repeated mailings easier. This drives your email marketing effectiveness through the roof.
Read More Email Marketing Tips »
Master Mobile Design in 6 Steps
by Cynthia Hamlin
Recent statistics show that mobile email can no longer be ignored. Google states that 80% of smartphone users can’t even leave home without their phone in hand . What is even more compelling is that while at home 97% use their device. Emailmonday.com recently compiled a list of fascinating facts that were too good not to share:
- Mobile email will account for 15% to 65% of email opens, depending on your target audience, product and email type.
- 45% of holiday season emails are being opened on mobile.
- 43% of mobile email users check email four or more times per day.
Now is the time to execute an email marketing strategy that has mobile at the forefront.
We have complied six steps to help you succeed:
- Optimize your design: A scalable email layout is readable no matter which size environment it is being read in. There is only one HTML version of the email, scalable emails look great on mobile devices. Scalable designs utilize techniques such as:
Keep it simple: In order for all of your relevant content to be seen on a mobile device, you have to limit the amount of text and images. Make sure your readers can scroll through the entire message by scrolling no more than twice, or two finger swipes. Remember to keep your preheader to 80 characters or less.
Give them space: If your links are tiny and hard to click with a finger, you’ve lost opportunities to convert your subscribers.
- A grid system for alignment and proportion
- A single column design
- Larger fonts (at least 12px)
- Key information and calls-to-action in the upper left of the email
Say it in 5 words or less: Mobile email clients only show the first 24 to 62 characters of a subject line depending on if it is being viewed in landscape or portrait orientation. Introduce the most exciting elements of your offer in the first few words of your subject line.
Test your email: Your email should be easy to read on any mobile device and should load quickly. If people are left waiting for a long time for your email to load or your email doesn’t render nicely on their device, it is likely that they will delete your message and in time unsubscribe to your mailings.
Stay a step ahead: More and more email clients are supporting media queries, providing an easier way for designers to dynamically optimize their content for different devices. Media queries are an excellent way to deliver different styles to different devices, providing the best experience for each type of user; they expand the role of the media attribute that controls how your styles are applied. Start to focus on developing a library of responsively designed, device-agnostic email templates.
- Keep links apart from content and consider using buttons instead of hyperlinking text.
- Use bullet points and headiers to breakup text and to highlight offers.
- Make call-to-actions large and avoid grouping them in clusters so that they can be spotted and clicked easily.
Your subscribers are mobile; if your marketing campaigns are going to be successful your email campaigns are going to have to be mobile too.
Our Best Advice on How to Increase Deliverability
Over the past few years, the emphasis on email deliverability has changed substantially. Previously, the importance was on whether or not your emails were getting blocked by spam filters and Internet Service Providers. However, the current challenge is... Read More >>
Timing is Everything: 6 Tips to Drive Email Conversions
Despite what some email marketing reports say, if you are looking for the ‘best’ time of day or day of the week to send an email marketing campaign to your subscribers, there isn’t one. Read More >>
Hold Onto Subscribers via Preference Center
You must keep your prospects and customers in charge of the relationship and defer more and more to their communication preferences. An email preference center is an essential element of any successful email marketing strategy. Read More >>
© 1995-2016 Net Atlantic, Inc. All rights reserved.
We are not a mailing list broker and do not sell or rent email lists. Report Abuse