Cultivating sustainable long term relationships and acquiring new patients is a growing challenge, especially in this economic climate. Once they become aware of your practice or facility, you'll want to capture their data and get permission to tell them about new services, treatments, products, procedures and other developments for treating their ailments, medical conditions, and diseases.
Email marketing enables you to cost-effectively communicate with a distinct audience in a way that’s immediate and relevant. Doctors, medical personnel, and those in charge of healthcare marketing can use email to promote themselves and their services by sending health and wellness bulletins to patients, and important health advisories and alerts to health care providers. Hospitals and medical facilities can use email to promote new products or services, and send appointment reminders to everyone on their list, automatically.
Email Marketing for Healthcare:
- Distribute health advisories and information to healthcare providers
- Announce new staff, certifications, special clinics and workshops
- Schedule your health & fitness newsletters and bulletins
- Automate appointment reminders and follow ups
- Gather data through newsletter subscription form inquiries
- Send email newsletters to market your products and services to a targeted audience based on their preferences
- Track the performance of your campaigns through detailed reporting and analytics
- Enables faster, better communication
- Helps drive web traffic to your facility's website
- Less costly compared to traditional advertising media
- Easier to collect data and track customer information
- Increased exposure, no geographic boundary
- More personalized and relevant content
- Cuts transaction cost and improves efficiency
A Typical Healthcare Application
Target Your Audience:
- Identify target audiences and build dynamic triggered segments and content blocks. You also plan for sequential mailings, auto-response mailings, and scheduled mailings reminding audience members about your events.
- Segment your audience by age, marital status, gender, presence or absence of children, household income, location and other attributes.
Build Your List:
- Create automatic list subscription forms for your websites, affiliate sites, landing pages, social media, point of sale promotions, advertisements, contests, and events. Ask for the level of detail you need, and let the audience members self-segment.
- Load your email list names, custom demographic data, email templates, videos and images. You may also load conditional text blocks using up to 255 characters.
Create Your Content:
- Create templates for consistent branding and time savings when creating new campaigns. Lock the header and footer, branded text, logos, and vivid graphical images with our simple HTML editor.
- Build a library of images and videos, including photos, graphics, recorded events, shapes, colors, fonts, use of transparency and shadows. Build this design into your email templates and other digital assets.
- Create compelling offers and calls to action, such as contests, guest passes, previews, insider newsletters, and other special offers.
- Personalize your content or healthcare-related message based on consumer data and interests (e.g., animal and veterinary health, consumer health information,
information about new treatments,
news and events, pediatric health, etc.).
Automate Your Emails:
- Once subscribers join the list through various forms and actions, the triggered segments send them your templates with conditional content, depending on the subscribers’ field entries.
- Dynamic segments and conditional content can be altered at any time to reflect changes in the brand and message strategy.
- Build behavioral profiles of your prospects and customer (such as prior behavior, expressed preferences, demographics, transactional data, or other criteria) and integrate data into one comprehensive database.
- Plan a master schedule of frequency (a single action, a regular newsletter, or a multi-stage campaign) – through testing and a continual feedback loop you will learn the optimal contact strategy for each segment of your database.
Deploy Your Campaigns:
- Email Advisor shows you how your email campaigns are likely to perform and tells you how your emails will score for various filters.
- Build a campaign that has multiple components, use an open trigger to schedule the next email in the sequence to go out automatically at a pre-scheduled time; or use a click-open to automatically have a follow-up sent to someone who clicked on a particular link in your email.
- Send personalized auto-reply emails that function as follow-up "Welcome" and "Thank You" emails emphasizing benefits, which is a second opportunity to build a profile on customer preferences.
- Get detailed support at any time from Net Atlantic’s support service staff. They can call upon additional services such as template design and list setup.
Track Your Results:
- Custom reports allow you to view real-time data at a glance.
- The clickstreaming tool follows subscribers to your website and helps you track behavior with per-subscriber detail.
- Review your metrics after each campaign is sent out to better understand your customers' interests. Determine what changes, if any, need to be made for next iteration or adjust programs mid-stream to maximize end results.
Want to learn more? Request a demo with one of our Account Executives.