Motivational & Inspirational Leaders
You have the expertise to lift up and motivate an audience. You want to share that expertise. Your services can have a significant impact on an organization's bottom line, due to your ability to communicate a company strategy with clarity and inspire employees to see the future in a positive light, thereby maximizing both productivity and career satisfaction.
Whether you are promoting inspirational, motivational and keynote speaking, life coaching, leadership training, or self-help, you need a way to stand out from your competition. You can generate high readership, increase web traffic and promote upcoming events by engaging your audience with email newsletters.
Email marketing is a great way to make initial contact to promote your services. With email, you can send prospects an invitation to see you speak, insert a video of one of your speaking engagements to reflect your niche, and include testimonials from satisfied clients. Email is also a great way to drive customer retention initiatives that create additional business as well as lead to referrals through social networking.
Email Marketing for Inspirational & Motivational Leaders:
- Inspire and motivate readership with engaging emails
- Schedule your daily, weekly or monthly newsletters and bulletins
- Advocate issues by sending out time-sensitive news and updates
- Increase event participation with targeted communications
- Nurture relationships with automated campaigns
- Enables faster, better communication
- Helps drive web traffic to your website
- Less costly compared to traditional advertising media
- Easier to collect data and track consumer information
- Increased exposure, no geographic boundary
- More personalized and relevant content through segmentation
- Cuts transaction cost and improves efficiency
Email marketing helps you raise customer engagement, which means better clickthrough rates, improved loyalty, and increased revenue. Our email marketing solution offers the security, performance, and reliability that meet the requirements of the motivational speaker industry.
A Typical Motivational & Leadership Application
Target Your Audience:
- Identify your target audience and build dynamic triggered segments to receive your latest news and speaking engagements. You also plan for sequential mailings, auto-response mailings, and scheduled mailings reminding your audience about upcoming events.
- Segment your membership. Will you be speaking at a school, a church, a conference or a corporation? Is your speech best suited for leaders within an organization or its employees?
Build Your List:
- Create automatic list subscription forms for your website, event attendee lists, donation forms, newsletter signups, and social media. Ask for the level of detail you need, and let your members choose.
- Load your email list names, custom demographic data, email templates, videos and images. You may also load conditional text blocks using up to 255 characters.
Create Your Content:
- Create templates for consistent messaging when creating new campaigns. Lock the header and footer, branded text, logos, and vivid graphical images with our simple HTML editor.
- Build a library of images and videos, including photos, graphics, recorded events, shapes, colors, fonts, use of transparency and shadows. Build this design into your email templates.
- Personalize your message based on your members' interests (motivational, inspirational, keynote, entertainment).
Automate Your Emails:
- Once your members join the list through various forms and actions, the triggered segments send them your templates with conditional content, depending on the members’ field entries.
- Dynamic segments and conditional content can be altered at any time to reflect changes in your message strategy.
- Build behavioral profiles of your members (such as prior giving, expressed preferences, demographics, or other criteria) and integrate data into one comprehensive database.
- Plan a master schedule of frequency (a single action, a regular newsletter, or a multi-stage campaign) – through testing and a continual feedback loop you will learn the optimal contact strategy for each segment of your membership.
Deploy Your Campaigns:
- Email Advisor shows you how your email campaigns are likely to perform and tells you how your emails will score for various filters.
- Build a campaign that has multiple components, use an open trigger to schedule the next email in the sequence to go out automatically at a pre-scheduled time; or use a click-open to automatically have a follow-up sent to someone who clicked on a particular link in your email.
- Send personalized auto-reply emails that function as follow-up "Welcome" and "Thank You" emails emphasizing benefits, which is a second opportunity to build a profile on member preferences.
- Get detailed support at any time from Net Atlantic’s support service staff. They can call upon additional services such as template design and list setup.
Track Your Results:
- Custom reports allow you to view real-time data at a glance.
- The clickstreaming tool follows members to your website and helps you track behavior with per-member detail.
- Review your metrics after each campaign is sent out to better understand your members' interests. Determine what changes, if any, need to be made for next iteration or adjust programs mid-stream to maximize end results.
Want to learn more? Request a demo with one of our Account Executives.