Lawyers, law firms, and law-related organizations and associations, use email newsletters to keep their clients and prospects informed about recent developments of interest. They are the communications and marketing lifeline that drives the success of major law firms.
Email Marketing for Lawyers & Law Firms:
- Discuss new developments in your area of expertise (e.g., legislation, regulations, court decisions, legal issues and trends in real estate law, sports law, etc.) and the impact they may have on your clients
- Showcase the breadth of your services for clients who may only be familiar with your expertise in certain limited areas
- Highlight the expertise of the firm's principals by announcing recent professional accomplishments, affiliations and publications
- Offer tips, "how to's", and strategies that will be useful to your clients in their business or personal life
- Boost attendance at firm seminars and other events by offering invitees the option of online registration
- Interview or profile one of the principals or other member of the staff
- Define and explain technical jargon and procedures to help make the client's experience less daunting
- Put your firm and your lawyers in front of clients and potential clients on a consistent basis to stay top-of-mind
- Drive customer engagement and response. Use segmentation and personalization tools to create highly-relevant email marketing messages that speak to customer and prospect interests or circumstances.
- Uncover critical data and easily leverage it to create effective online marketing campaigns. Pull data that provides a deeper level of understanding about customer needs and expectations and supports smart, strategic choices and decisions.
- Manage cross-channel campaigns more effectively. Draw together campaign management and reporting to better understand the impact of online and email marketing strategies and how they interconnect.
- Gain real-time insights to boost communications performance and optimize results.
Email marketing helps you raise customer engagement, which means better clickthrough rates, improved loyalty, and increased revenue. Our email marketing solution offers the security, performance, and reliability that meet the requirements of the legal services industry.
A Typical Legal Services Application
Target Your Audience:
- Identify your target audiences and build dynamic triggered segments and content blocks. You also plan for sequential mailings, auto-response mailings, and scheduled mailings.
- Segment your audience by age, household income, occupation, marital status, family size, dwelling type, ethnicity, life style, location, and other attributes.
Build Your List:
- Capture email addresses and develop multiple segments according to how you want to reach your target audience. You may create one list or multiple lists for each, depending on your needs.
- Load your email list names, custom demographic data, email templates, videos and images. You may also load conditional text blocks using up to 255 characters.
- Create automatic list subscription forms and launch them on your web properties (websites, landing pages, dynamic content, etc.).
Create Your Content:
- Design a campaign to create name recognition for the firm. This is reflected in the messaging and design of all materials, including video, dynamic content, static graphics, photography, shapes, colors, fonts, use of transparency and shadowing. You can build this design into your email templates and other digital assets.
- Create campaigns and present them to administrators for discussion and approval using ListManager’s campaign testing capabilities.
Automate Your Emails:
- Once subscribers join the list through various forms and actions, the triggered segments send them branded email with conditional (dynamic) content, depending on the subscribers’ field entries.
- Dynamic segments and conditional content can be altered at any time to reflect changes in the brand and message strategy.
Deploy Your Campaigns:
- Email Advisor shows you how your email campaigns are likely to perform and tells you how your emails will score for various filters.
- Get detailed support at any time from Net Atlantic’s support service staff. They can call upon additional services such as template design and list setup.
Track Your Results:
- Custom reports allow you to report to the client with real-time data.
- The clickstreaming tool follows subscribers to your website and helps you track behavior with per-subscriber detail.
- The purchase tracking tool follows subscribers to your shopping cart and applies exact sale amounts to email campaigns.
Want to learn more? Request a demo with one of our Account Executives.