Non-Profits & Associations
Cultivating sustainable long term relationships and acquiring loyal high value supporters is a growing challenge for non-profits and associations, especially in this economic climate. Email marketing technology enables you to easily and inexpensively communicate with large volumes of donors, charities, supporters, and other concerned audiences in a way that’s immediate and relevant, in a highly personalized manner.
Data storage is relatively inexpensive and the more you know about your target audience, the more you can apply what you know to your marketing program. Charities and foundations need a robust database system that securely stores vital supporter information and tracking and reporting data, while at the same time being easy enough to create, manage, and monitor the effectiveness of all email campaigns. You'll also want a solution that enables you to segment your audience for better targeting in order to keep your donor base engaged and growing.
Net Atlantic offers non profits with IRS 501(c)(3) status approval a 20% discount off our regular pricing. Want to learn more? Request a demo or call one of our Account Executives at 877-263-8285.
Email Marketing for Non-Profits & Associations:
- Send targeted communications to drive membership
- Inspire people to support your cause with engaging emails
- Advocate issues by sending out time-sensitive news and updates
- Increase fundraising efforts and raise more money
- Nurture relationships with automated campaigns
- Schedule event reminders and follow up surveys
- Much less costly compared to traditional advertising media
- Immediate, execute campaigns and respond to timely issues in a matter of hours
- Increased exposure, no geographic boundary
- More personalized and relevant content; segment for increased targeting
- More accurate as it can be updated timely with minimal effort and cost
- Easier to collect data and track supporter information
- Able to strengthen your relationships with high-value donors
A Typical Non-Profit Application
Target Your Audience:
- Identify your members and build dynamic triggered segments to receive your latest news and fundraising appeals. You also plan for sequential mailings, auto-response mailings, and scheduled mailings reminding your audience about upcoming events.
- Segment your membership by life stage, family size, leadership, activities, giving habits, events attended, and other attributes.
Build Your List:
- Create automatic list subscription forms for your website, event attendee lists, donation forms, newsletter signups, and social media. Ask for the level of detail you need, and let your members choose.
- Load your email list names, custom demographic data, email templates, videos and images. You may also load conditional text blocks using up to 255 characters.
Create Your Content:
- Create templates for consistent messaging when creating new campaigns. Lock the header and footer, branded text, logos, and vivid graphical images with our simple HTML editor.
- Build a library of images and videos, including photos, graphics, recorded events, shapes, colors, fonts, use of transparency and shadows. Build this design into your email templates.
- Personalize your fundraising, inspirational, or event message based on your members' interests.
Automate Your Emails:
- Once your members join the list through various forms and actions, the triggered segments send them your templates with conditional content, depending on the members’ field entries.
- Dynamic segments and conditional content can be altered at any time to reflect changes in your message strategy.
- Build behavioral profiles of your members (such as prior giving, expressed preferences, demographics, or other criteria) and integrate data into one comprehensive database.
- Plan a master schedule of frequency (a single action, a regular newsletter, or a multi-stage campaign) – through testing and a continual feedback loop you will learn the optimal contact strategy for each segment of your membership.
Deploy Your Campaigns:
- Email Advisor shows you how your email campaigns are likely to perform and tells you how your emails will score for various filters.
- Build a campaign that has multiple components, use an open trigger to schedule the next email in the sequence to go out automatically at a pre-scheduled time; or use a click-open to automatically have a follow-up sent to someone who clicked on a particular link in your email.
- Send personalized auto-reply emails that function as follow-up "Welcome" and "Thank You" emails emphasizing benefits, which is a second opportunity to build a profile on member preferences.
- Get detailed support at any time from Net Atlantic’s support service staff. They can call upon additional services such as template design and list setup.
Track Your Results:
- Custom reports allow you to view real-time data at a glance.
- The clickstreaming tool follows members to your website and helps you track behavior with per-member detail.
- Review your metrics after each campaign is sent out to better understand your members' interests. Determine what changes, if any, need to be made for next iteration or adjust programs mid-stream to maximize end results.