Real Estate & Realtors
Realtors utilize email marketing to easily and economically enhance awareness of their listings, grow their database, and increase profits by reducing costs. It enables them to cost-effectively communicate with a distinct audience in a way that’s immediate and relevant. It's easy to create and implement, and results can be measured in real time.
Net Atlantic offers two scalable email marketing solutions that enable realtors to take advantage of the economics of email, while building relationships, loyalty, and trust. Create, test, schedule, execute, and track targeted, personalized email communications, including time-sensitive alerts and event-triggered mailings.
Email Marketing for Real Estate & Realtors:
- Announce new listings to customers and key partners
- Schedule open house reminders for interested buyers
- Distribute the latest market results and news
- Automate mailings for your newest housing and rental properties
- Send targeted messages to varying recipients based on your own filtering requirements
- Send automated reminders or informational emails with trigger-based messaging
- Monitor the popularity of listings with in-depth tracking reports
- Drive customers to your website
- Increase the size of your client/prospect database
- Reach thousands of buyers at the same time
- Adaptable subscription forms that easily integrate with your website
- A powerful database that allows you to distribute to numerous lists
- Automate reminders with trigger-based messaging
- Allow email forwarding, facilitate word-of-mouth
A Typical Real Estate Application
Target Your Audience:
- Identify target audiences and build dynamic triggered segments and content blocks. You also plan for sequential mailings, auto-response mailings, and scheduled mailings reminding audience members about targeted real estate properties.
- Segment your audience by life stage, region, income, wealth, family size, and other attributes.
Build Your List:
- Create automatic list subscription forms for your websites, affiliate sites, landing pages, social media, brokers and agency partners, advertisements, open houses, and other sources. Ask for the level of detail you need, and let your subscribers self-segment.
- Load your email list names, custom demographic data, email templates, videos and images. You may also load conditional text blocks using up to 255 characters.
Create Your Content:
- Create templates for consistent branding and time savings when creating new campaigns. Lock the header and footer, branded text, logos, and vivid graphical images with our simple HTML editor.
- Build a library of images and videos, including photos, graphics, recorded events, shapes, colors, fonts, use of transparency and shadows. Build this design into your email templates and other digital assets.
- Personalize your commercial and residential real estate message based on customer data and interests.
Automate Your Emails:
- Once subscribers join the list through various forms and actions, the triggered segments send them your templates with conditional content, depending on the subscribers’ field entries.
- Dynamic segments and conditional content can be altered at any time to reflect changes in the brand and message strategy.
- Build behavioral profiles of your prospects and customer (such as prior behavior, expressed preferences, demographics, transactional data, or other criteria) and integrate data into one comprehensive database.
- Plan a master schedule of frequency (a single action, a regular newsletter, or a multi-stage campaign) – through testing and a continual feedback loop you will learn the optimal contact strategy for each segment of your database.
Deploy Your Campaigns:
- Email Advisor shows you how your email campaigns are likely to perform and tells you how your emails will score for various filters.
- Build a campaign that has multiple components, use an open trigger to schedule the next email in the sequence to go out automatically at a pre-scheduled time; or use a click-open to automatically have a follow-up sent to someone who clicked on a particular link in your email.
- Send personalized auto-reply emails that function as follow-up "Welcome" and "Thank You" emails emphasizing benefits, which is a second opportunity to build a profile on customer preferences.
- Get detailed support at any time from Net Atlantic’s support service staff. They can call upon additional services such as template design and list setup.
Track Your Results:
- Custom reports allow you to view real-time data at a glance.
- The clickstreaming tool follows subscribers to your website and helps you track behavior with per-subscriber detail.
- Review your metrics after each campaign is sent out to better understand your customers' interests. Determine what changes, if any, need to be made for next iteration or adjust programs mid-stream to maximize end results.
Want to learn more? Request a demo with one of our Account Executives.