StrongView® for Sage SalesLogix CRM Email Marketing
Improve your campaigns with integrated CRM data
StrongView for Sage SalesLogix is a CRM email marketing integration solution that provides actionable email campaign result information for SalesLogix marketing, sales and customer support users.
StrongView Connection to SalesLogix CRM Data
StrongView connects directly to the Sage SalesLogix database and allows target email marketing lists to be built using simple or complex queries against the SalesLogix and SalesLogix Today database tables. Multiple queries can be built and saved for reuse.
Email Marketing Campaign Results in Sage SalesLogix
- Opens, click throughs, bounces and unsubscribes from a SalesLogix email marketing campaign are written to a datamart.
- This datamart information is fully visible within SalesLogix — using a SQL View. This means that the email marketing results can be used in SalesLogix Groups, Crystal Reports and Sage Visual Analyzer (QlikView) output.
- The data is also displayed right inside of Contact records, so that sales users can, at a glance, see what their customers and prospects are most interested in.
- This approach makes the email marketing data fully actionable. For example:
- Salespeople can call on a list of prospects who all clicked through a link to a particular product.
- New email campaigns can be segmented based on the click through results of prior campaigns.
- With a locally integrated CRM and email marketing solution, results are real-time and a large number of target records can be quickly transmitted to StrongView for email marketing campaigns.
Sample SalesLogix Screens
A SalesLogix user can easily view which mailings a particular Contact has received.
A SalesLogix user can view the specific clicks made by the Contact in each mailing. This way, a salesperson can gear a conversation toward a prospect or customer’s interests, for example.
If a Contact unsubscribes from a mailing, or if a mailing to a Contact bounces, the Contact’s SalesLogix record is updated. The Contact record can also be manually flagged for unsubscribe given the appropriate permissions.
The SalesLogix query builder can incorporate email marketing results. This allows for cross table queries and therefore more pinpoint segmentation.
The SalesLogix database is set up as an external data source within StrongView so that SalesLogix Contact records can be used for StrongView mailings.
If you're interested in learning more about the benefits of StrongView for Sage SalesLogix CRM Email Marketing integration, please contact us at (877) 263-8285.